Friday 30 September 2011

THE LIAR!!!!!

You know why I must hate you??
Coz you a big liar....
You lie everything to me....You think I'm so stupid to choose the truth???
Every word you spoke to me like burning my heart...
You make me promise to L**E you but through my heart have something make me hate you....
You know how to make me L**E you 4eva???
STOP LYING ME!!!!!
You like make my heart freezing but burning....
You want me to believe you than another person....
But you try to kill all my believing....
So,what type of person you are??
You think you good enough to lying me??
you are NOTHING!!!!
So,keep on lying at me but I will never lost anything coz my heart stop believing you 
You want me to care you but you never care me....
BELIEVING YOU IS LIKE BELIEVING THAT THE FIRE WILL NEVER TURN INTO ASH!!!!
i HATE THE LIAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment